- Check what customers are saying about our services
- Our documents are authentic and perfect for any visa application purposes
- We provide 100% buyer protection through PayPal
- We take care of reservation cancellations at no additional cost to you
- We take away the risk from you and have you not spend thousands of dollars to hold the reservations
- We work with several airlines in our network
- We can accommodate multiple itinerary changes at no cost to you
- We have the ability to hold reservations for longer periods
- We can rebook the same itinerary with different airlines instantly
- We are available 24/7 to address your concerns including when you are outside the embassy looking for immediate assistance!
We provide flight reservations, hotel reservations, and travel insurance services for visa purposes along with free visa consultation, cover letter templates, and no objection letter templates. This service is for travelers applying for visas that require submitting confirmed flight and hotel reservations, and valid travel medical insurance. It is not for people who are planning to enter a country illegally or work illegally in a foreign country.
Travelers need a visa to travel to several countries. So we provide fast, affordable and reliable services to customers by providing supporting documents and arranging flight reservations, hotel bookings, and travel insurance meeting visa application requirements.
We also provide travel guides to customers upon request that will help them make the best use of their time and money during their stay in the city they are traveling to.
No, there is no specific time period to order reservations on our website. However, we recommend you to use our services three to four days prior to the visa interview.
That’s exactly why we are here for and why you should use our service! Yes, the reservations are perfectly acceptable.
The embassy actually recommends not purchasing actual tickets until the visa is approved. We take away the overhead and ticket cancellation worries from you by making travel reservations on your behalf for a small service fee.
Moreover, see below that the Spain consulate doesn’t recommend you to purchase actual airline tickets until you get the visa.
“Should I buy an airline ticket before the appointment? We recommend that you do not purchase travel tickets until your visa has been approved. On the other hand, you may provide us with a reservation, a planned itinerary or an online printout of a roundtrip ticket.” – Spain Embassy
Absolutely! Feel free to let us know your preferred airlines while placing the order and we will try our best to honor your request.
You got it right! Yes, we provide valid flight and hotel itineraries for any country. Doesn’t matter where you are from and what country you are traveling to, we make our best efforts to serve you with reservations that work best for any visa application.
The insurance we provide meets International and Schengen requirements. We are not responsible for any damages, deaths or medical claims during travel. All insurance related questions, claims, concerns or issues should be directly dealt with the insurance provider or the agent provided in the visa letter.